In order to make your training visually more interesting and get your users to enroll, you can configure two parameters to customize the appearance of your training: the course card and the header.
These two parameters can be modified in the "Design" tab of the course editor.
Setting up your course header
The course header is presented on the description page.
This header is located above the descriptive and educational information tabs related to your training.
You can choose from 4 different types of headers:
- Default: Your training will display the course description tab without visual
- Video teaser: Your training will be presented with an explanatory, descriptive or promotional video of your course. This video must be hosted on Youtube.
- Image upload: Your training will be displayed by an image of your choice above the tabs.
- Choose from photo library: Didacte offers an Unsplash integration, a royalty-free photo library, to help you find an image suited to your subject.
The header preview helps you visualize the end result of your choice.
Setting up your course card
The course card represents the cover image of your training.
This image is presented in your course directory.
You can choose between 3 image sources for your course card:
- Use Default Color: Your course card will be generated as a color block using the primary color configured for your platform.
- Image Upload: Your course will be headlined by an image of your choice.
- Choose From Photo Library: Didacte offers an Unsplash integration, a royalty-free photo library, to help you find an image suited to your subject.